The Family Knot Necklace
The 18kt gold Shield pendant crafted with the family knot symbol in its center, hanged on an oxidized silver curb chain or marble chain.
The Family Knot Two Trinity knots are placed side-by-side combining to create a central circle which symbolizes the family circle. A reminder of the beauty of family love. Celtic knots are eternal and strong like the bond that holds a family together. All said in one beautiful symbol
Material: 18kt gold pendant with Silver chain
Weight: around 3.0gr
Rings Sizing Guide
Bracelets Sizing Guide
- Cash on delivery in Lebanon only (USD or LBP as per the market rate)
- Online payments in USD using debit/credit cards issued outside Lebanon
- Local or International Money Transfers (After placing your order, we will contact you to share the needed information)
- ByDelcy ships worldwide via DHL.
- Free Shipping on $500+ orders.
- Delivery may take up to 14 working days.
- Additional shipping fees may apply.
- Your order may be subject to custom fees and other local taxes disposed by the country you live in.
- Custom fees are to be paid by the buyer.
- ByDelcy won't be able to provide you with the exact amount of customs or other taxes that you will be charged since those amounts depend on the country you live in.
Return & Exchange Policy
At ByDelcy, the satisfaction of our customers is a top priority and meeting your expectations when you receive your purchased products bring ultimate joy to our team.
- For any complaint or request for exchange, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that we do not accept refunds since our pieces are custom made for each order.
- You may request to exchange a product for another one of equal or higher value, within 10 calendar days of receipt.
- Personalized items are not exchangeable.
- ByDelcy is not responsible for any shipping charges, taxes or any other fees on returned items and new handlings.
- Returns will only be accepted for exchange, if the pieces are still intact and with their original packaging.